The Board of Trustees of the Garden City Public Library seeks an
experienced, energetic, and forward-thinking Library Director.
Garden City Library Calendar of Events, Winter & Spring 2014
Just open the enclosed attachment below to see all of our exciting programs!
Looking for a book to read?
- Teen Tech Week: March 11 & March 13
- Poetry Reading April 16th @ 6:00 p.m.
- Boise River Lecture Series: Fort Boise Wildlife Management Area, Tuesday 3/18 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Make It Or Break It During Spring Break 3/24-3/28 @ 4:00 p.m.
- Shred Day, Saturday, April 12, 10-12
- Do It Yourself: Seed Bombing, May 7 @ 6 p.m., Register at 472-2945
- Parenting Teens with Love and Logic, 5:30-7:45 pm, March 4, 11, 18 & 25, April 8, 15, 22, 29
- Job Opening: Library Director Job Position
- Help Us Build Our Dream. Sponsor Our Patio Project and Leave Your Legacy!
- Fit and Fall Proof Classes: 11:00 am Every Tuesday & Thursday