Come into the library to pick up your Extreme Book Nerd folder with printed logs, instructions, a bookmark, and a pen.
- The Extreme Book Nerd Challenge runs January 3rd – December 19th, 2023
- Registration is required. Please fill out the registration slip provided in your EBN folder and return it to the library or register online through our website.
- For adults 18 years or older.
- One category per book, for a total of 50 books in 50 weeks, to be read by December 19th. You cannot use the same book for multiple categories.
- All books read for the challenge need to be recorded under each category with title and author.
- Reading logs can be a spreadsheet, journal, typed list, or provided reading logs. Make sure your name, library card number, and e-mail is on the log.
- You can turn logs into the library or e-mail them to: email@example.com
- Books read from other reading programs (i.e. Summer Reading) can count towards this challenge as long as they fit into a category.
- Books at a junior/teen fiction level are acceptable. Picture books/easy readers are not accepted.
- Participants who finish and turn in a log by December 20th, 2023 will receive a prize. One prize per patron.
- Category list
- Reading log or Reading log with suggestions
- Extreme Book Nerd Facebook