The Garden City Public Library is proud to offer you curbside service!
How does curbside service work?
- Staff members pull holds multiple times a day, Monday through Saturday. As soon as your hold is found, it will be scanned and shelved. You will then receive a notification by the method designated on your account.
- Once you have received this notification, to provide you with the speediest service possible, please call us at 208-472-2942 during the hours below to let us know that you are coming to pick up your holds.
- Our staff will retrieve your holds, check them out to your account, and leave them inside the vurbside cabinet located outside near the west parking lot next to the book drops. Your items will be ready for you when you arrive!
- You may certainly show up without calling first, but it will take us just a bit longer to then retrieve your holds.
- Curbside service is available:
- Monday – Friday: 10:00am to 5:00pm | Saturday: 10am to 3pm