Garden City Public library has Holds Locker at Riverfront Park.
Library patrons can pick up and return most library items at Garden City Public Library’s Holds Locker at Riverfront Park.
- When placing a library item on hold, select GARDEN CITY RIVERFRONT PARK as the pickup location.
- Holds cannot be placed on kits, games and electronics for pickup at the holds locker.
- Patron library accounts must be in good standing to retrieve items from the holds locker. (Expired accounts, account with $10 or more in fines, or accounts that are otherwise blocked will be unable to retrieve items from the locker.)
- You will receive a notification when your hold is in the holds locker and ready for pickup. (Just like an item for pickup at the library.)
- Item(s) are in HELD status until account information is entered at the holds locker. Items go from HELD to CHECKED OUT and the door containing the checked out items will open. Please close the door after retrieving your items.
- Items returned to the book drop at Riverfront Park are collected once a week.