3D Printing is not available at this time
3D printing is available through your library! Please read the following for printing guidelines and complete the submission form.
3D Printing Guidelines:
- Please include the link where the project file is found. You can find ready-to-print projects at Thingiverse.com or you can create your own project at TinkerCad.com
- Project files must be either .stl or .obj.
- Color options include: black, blue, purple, green, orange, red, yellow, cool gray and white.
- Project print times should be no longer than 10 hours
- The cost to print is $.05 per gram of filament used.
Submit your project through our website and we will create it for you!